SOLVED

Re: Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action

Go to solution
sselvey
Level 2

Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action

Hi,

I'm new to Marketo and trying to edit an email template. I'm getting this error when trying to edit the code, "Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action."

Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sselvey
Level 2

Re: Limited Access: You do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action

I believe the reason was I was editing a template in an internal folder instead of a global folder.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Are you an admin of the instance? If not, you'll need to reach out to your admin because it sounds like your user does not have permissions to edit templates.

sselvey
Level 2

It's odd because I can create and edit a new template, however it's a specific template I cannot edit?

Thanks,

sselvey
Level 2

I believe the reason was I was editing a template in an internal folder instead of a global folder.