SOLVED

Light bulb not lit up when campaign appears to be working

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Light bulb not lit up when campaign appears to be working

I deployed a simple campaign this morning that appears to be working, but the light bulb is not set up. The campaign is to send an e-mail (which it did), stamp the SFDC record with "sent," and then if the recipient clicks on the download link, the record changes to "responded."  

0EM50000000RgzH.jpg
The campaign was activated before being sent. If I look into my results (both in the campaign and in the Analytics tab), the e-mails obviously sent, and the prospects are clicking. SFDC is changing the records.

So why are the light bulbs not lit?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Light bulb not lit up when campaign appears to be working

Is this a triggered campaign? If not, the light bulb wouldn't be lit. If it's a batch or scheduled campaign, the light bulb would not be lit up. Just because it's not lit up doesn't mean it's not working, it just means it's not triggered (e.g. listening for an event before it fires).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Is this a triggered campaign? If not, the light bulb wouldn't be lit. If it's a batch or scheduled campaign, the light bulb would not be lit up. Just because it's not lit up doesn't mean it's not working, it just means it's not triggered (e.g. listening for an event before it fires).
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Bridget,

There is no reason to have any flow step related to SFDC Campaigns as long as your Program is connected to the same SFDC Campaign. Marketo will throw an error and may eventually cause data issues.

It's possible the light bulb is not lit because of a refresh error. Try clicking on Design Studio and then come back to Marketing Activities.