SOLVED

Re: Leverage Program Tags for SFDC Dashboards

Go to solution
Simon_Lessard
Level 4

Leverage Program Tags for SFDC Dashboards

Hi,

This is something I've seen in action a couple of years ago but I'm not aware of the mechanic under the hood. The idea is to build Salesforce dashboard that reports on multiple campaigns/programs and when a program/campaign is created with a specific program tag value, this campaign gets added to the dashboard.

In other words, let's consider those campaigns:

Dashboard A reports on new leads, responses, mql generated by

- Campaign 1 (with tag A)

- Campaign 2 (with tag A)

- Campaign 3 (with tag A)

Dashboard B reports on new leads, responses, mql generated by

- Campaign 4 (with tag B)

- Campaign 5 (with tag B)

- Campaign 6 (with tag B)

I've been through a some of the Ideas to improve how tags could be improved with Salesforce sync but I wonder how to leverage those in any way to automate campaigns reporting.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

This is something I've seen in action a couple of years ago but I'm not aware of the mechanic under the hood. The idea is to build Salesforce dashboard that reports on multiple campaigns/programs and when a program/campaign is created with a specific program tag value, this campaign gets added to the dashboard.

Feel like this wasn't happening automatically based on Marketo-side program tags, though if you find the original post I'd be interested to see what they might be doing.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Feel like this wasn't happening automatically based on Marketo-side program tags, though if you find the original post I'd be interested to see what they might be doing.

Simon_Lessard
Level 4

Hi Sanford, it wasn't a post on the community. It was live at a previous job. I'll dig a little deeper and post follow-up.

Thank you for your reply