Left navigation in Marketing Activities missing a workspace

Casler_Nancy__N
Level 3

Left navigation in Marketing Activities missing a workspace

I was performing an audit today for someone who wants a thorough list of all folders, campaigns and assets within one of our instance's workspaces. In order to be able to copy the text of each of a group of these items, I opened out all of the programs in one of the campaign folders, then dragged up through the list of items and copy/pasted into Notepad. Then I realized that that entire workspace is no longer showing up in the menu, although items I had touched recently in that workspace are showing up in My Marketo and do link to the assets. They still do not show up in the left menu though. Has this ever happened to anyone, and if so, is there a way to restore that menu?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Left navigation in Marketing Activities missing a workspace

Hi Nancy,

There is a widespread issue affecting many Marketo users at the moment. Marketo has been working on a fix for ~2 hours at this point. You can see more discussion in this thread:

All programs/campaigns gone from Marketing Activities

You can see Marketo's note about it here:

Support

Issues with Marketo Navigation Tree

UPDATE: The tree service has been reverted to the previous release and is performing better, but some customers are continuing to experience issues. We are still investigating the root cause of this problem. ALERT: Some customers may be experiencing problems loading the Marketo navigation tree. Our team is investigating and will provide more information as soon as it is available.

There does not appear to be any data loss, only a display issue. It's tough to navigate within the application, but once this is resolved, all data should still exist.

Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU! I worried about this all night, since I can only log in from the office. Everything seems to be back now. That was downright traumatic!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni