SOLVED

Re: Leads who were sent email - Reporting

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads who were sent email - Reporting

I've been looking around and not finding the correct answer here. Is there a way to pull a report on all leads that we sent an email too with date range which will include the date we sent those leads that email.  To recap:

1) Leads we sent email too

2) Includes date we sent those leads that email

Right now I can run a report by day but would rather be able to run a report showing all days such as for a whole year.

Let me know if that makes sense or not.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Reid,

There's not currently a standard report that will break out email sends by date like this.  You can do this with Revenue Cycle Explorer though, and we are working to improve our email reporting capabilities.

John

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Reid,

There's not currently a standard report that will break out email sends by date like this.  You can do this with Revenue Cycle Explorer though, and we are working to improve our email reporting capabilities.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I thought so on the reporting but wanted ask. Where do I find this Revenue Cycle Explorer? I only see the Revenue Cycle Modeler under Analytics. Let me know.

John_Clark1
Level 10

RCE is an add on, so you'd want to talk to your account manager for more information or a demonstration.

John