SOLVED

Re: Leads stuck in wait step

Go to solution
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Leads stuck in wait step

I noticed today that our leads are stuck in wait steps if the triggered smart campaign contains one. It seemed to only start happening today, is anyone else seeing this issue or had it in the past? The first couple of flows work but nothing happens after the wait step and from what I can tell all leads are accounted for in the wait steps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Support got back to me saying that they think the issue is due to a backlog in our campaign queue, which makes sense. The only problem is that I can still see leads in the "People in Wait Step" on the smart campaign when Support is saying that they are making it through the wait step. Has anyone seen this happen before?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

The leads were somehow stuck in the wait step, but eventually pushed through the next morning. I am unsure as to why or how they got stuck and what made them move through that but I will continue to work with support and relay their answers back here for insight.

Lauren_Aquilino
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Chris,

Had you adjusted the time in the wait step at all after records were already in the flow? If so, the People remember the original wait period and would wait for as long as they were originally told to wait.

It also gets funny when you change flow step order with wait steps - People remember the original order of the flow and which # flow step in the process they were to go to next after the wait step.

Also - maybe just a bug

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Thanks Lauren! Unfortunately, no changes were made to the wait step time or order of processes. They just sit in there apparently until the campaign queue clears out? Playing the waiting game right now to see what happens.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

We are having a similar issue this morning, except in addition to leads being "stuck" in the campaign queue, no new records created since 6AM are triggering any of our processes (and nothing has changed since 6AM to have made that stop working). I've also submitted a support ticket, so I'll let you know if I hear anything

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Support got back to me saying that they think the issue is due to a backlog in our campaign queue, which makes sense. The only problem is that I can still see leads in the "People in Wait Step" on the smart campaign when Support is saying that they are making it through the wait step. Has anyone seen this happen before?

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Support got back to me again stating that the lead will sit in the wait step until the campaign queue performs the next flowstep. Everything seems to be working at the moment but just at a slow pace.