Re: Leads not appearing in Acquisition Program Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads not appearing in Acquisition Program Report

I've setup a standard Leads report (NOT RCE) using Group Leads By: Acquisition Program. Some programs (Program X, for example) aren't appearing as rows even though there are Leads who have that program in the locked Marketo field: Acquisition Program Name. Filters/Period Costs/etc are all setup fine; many Programs (we'll call 1 of them Program A) are reporting Leads just fine, others aren't.

The difference in leads coming through Program X vs Program A, as far as I can tell, lies in 4 stamped fields:

Original Source Type

Original Source Info

Registration Source Type

Registration Source Info

Program X is bringing in things through an API; Program A imported a list. So my question is, is there something I can do to Program X Leads besides updating Acquisition Program Name / Acquisition Program, or Program Status, that will make sure it's listed in the Leads Report? Is one of those 4 Source fields the culprit?

Thanks,

Bryce

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 12.05.45 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are you always enforcing Acquisition Program when a lead becomes a member or success?

Anonymous
Not applicable

To my knowledge we don't have standalone programs related to Acq Programs; probably why the List Import works fine and API doesn't. We run a campaign to update Program Name with the Program ID, and we change member status to Responded.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like it might have taken a while for the Acquisition Program data to populate into the report, more than 24 hours. But the field Acquisition Program Name works once I force an update to that.