Leads by Program Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leads by Program Reports

The company I work for has condition our sales representatives to follow-up with leads vs. contacts. In doing this, I’ve had to force Marketo to create a new lead for contacts that generate a lead score high enough to speak with sales. It’s been working great up to the point I was asked to report on the number of leads being generated per program. Since leads can be, a part of multiple programs it’s hard for me to track them in Salesforce as the campaign field is constantly changing. Therefore, I thought setting up reports in Marketo would be the solution. So I started setting up the reports and couldn’t figure out why my numbers were not aligning. When drilling down into the missing lead’s activity reports I discover they were the ones getting duplicate leads created. Does Marketo not count leads with an activity type of “Sync Lead to SFDC” if the detail equals “Skipped created a duplicate lead”?

If this is the case, does anyone had any ideas on how I can get my lead reports to populate the correct number of leads without changing my company’s policy of only following up with leads.

Thank you for your help!

*P.S. I don't have Revenue Cycle Analytics.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leads by Program Reports

You'll want to use the report type "Program Performance" to identify the number of new names in each program.

To troubleshoot this, I would make a smart list with the criteria "member of program x" and compare the email addresses to those in the analogous SFDC Campaign.