SOLVED

Leads Not Synced to SFDC Report

Go to solution
Anna_Blanchet1
Level 4

Leads Not Synced to SFDC Report

Is there a smart list or report I can create to show leads that are not synced to SalesForce? We plan to start nurturing leads in Marketo before syncing over to SalesForce and have imported a few lists to start. (Source = List Import does not automatically sync to SFDC)

But some of the names on the list are already in SFDC, so we'd like to filter out those leads.  Any ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Leads Not Synced to SFDC Report

You can do it a bunch of ways, but the most simple is probably to add two filters to your smart list. "Member of List" and select the list you imported and then "SFDC Created Date = Empty"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

You can do it a bunch of ways, but the most simple is probably to add two filters to your smart list. "Member of List" and select the list you imported and then "SFDC Created Date = Empty"
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Just be careful if you do this because connecting a Program to an SFDC Campaign will sync all leads that go into that Program.

I usually recommend syncing all leads. Leads that are in nurturing or not with sales go to Queues or a special owner.
Anna_Blanchet1
Level 4

Thanks Matt! That worked perfectly.  Josh - yes I agree. We learned the hard way a few weeks ago. That is what caused this issue with some of the lists already being synced to SFDC.  Thank you for the quick replies!

Anna

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just created a smart list that has  SFDC Create Date is empty  This shows me what isn't syncing.   Very usefull smart list.