SOLVED

Re: Leads Always Syncing to SFDC Without a Flow Step or Campaign Program Sync - Looking for Ideas

Go to solution
Chelsea_Sisson
Level 1

Leads Always Syncing to SFDC Without a Flow Step or Campaign Program Sync - Looking for Ideas

Hi there,

I am trying to create a scenario where I have a form and if someone makes a certain selection on a field on the form, they do not sync to SFDC.

I did the following:

1. Created a program that was NOT synced to a SFDC campaign.
2. Created two smart campaigns with triggers to "listen" for the two scenarios -- one filling out the form without that certain selection on the field and one with filling out the form with that selection on the field.
3. On the one I wanted to sync to SFDC (one filling out the form without that certain selection on the field) I included flow steps to sync them to SFDC and add them to the campaign I wanted (since I can't sync at the Program level or it will push them all).
4. On the one I want NOT to sync to SFDC (one filling out the form with that selection on the field), I left off BOTH flow steps referenced above (syncing to SFDC and adding them to the campaign).

However, it still synced. I checked - I can't find any reason for this in our instance. What am I missing and how can I correct it?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chelsea_Sisson
Level 1

Re: Leads Always Syncing to SFDC Without a Flow Step or Campaign Program Sync - Looking for Ideas

I actually figured this out earlier today. You're exactly right. The sync to a program is what did it! TY!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Can you show the details of the Sync Lead activity? What SC does it show as the reason/detail?
Chelsea_Sisson
Level 1

It says this but it doesnt have a campaign attached to the sync action. Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 9.32.45 AM.png

SanfordWhiteman

I see from the log they're in at least one other Program — is that Program synced to SFDC?

Chelsea_Sisson
Level 1

I actually figured this out earlier today. You're exactly right. The sync to a program is what did it! TY!

SanfordWhiteman

OK, good to hear.