Re: Lead scoring for multiple asset downloads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead scoring for multiple asset downloads

I'm currently automating the lead upload process for my leads that come from 3rd party sources so I'm not spending extra time uploading CSV files every week. I provided my reps a form I created in the design studio which has a custom text field where they can submit the asset name. I then have a separate smart campaign for each asset using the custom filter I created. This campaign works great. It writes the interesting moment, updates their lead profile and calls our behavior scoring campaign.

Here is my issue: Since leads can download more than one eBook or whitepaper at a time they can come in with far higher behavior scores than I'd like. I'm trying to create a custom scoring campaign for 3rd party leads that will give them full points (10) for the first asset they download but less (3) for any additional downloads. So far I'm having a tough time building a smart campaign that will do this. 

Does anybody have any tips or suggestion on how to best build a campaign like this? I appreciate any help!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You may want to add the leads who download an asset into different

smartlists one for each asset.

In your smart campaigns check if the lead did repeated asset download y

checking member of these smartlists

You can create a smart list for leads that have multiple assets downloaded

also.

Hope this helps

Rajesh

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hmm...it may be possible to do some complex logic for this

• if no previous asset, send to Score Campaign X, which is Once only.
  • if previous asset, send to Score Campaign Y, which is every time and only scores less.

This assumes you are using an asset field somewhere, not just Last Int Moment Desc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, Josh!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Rajesh! I'll try this out.