Lead score measurement - fixed time period

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead score measurement - fixed time period

Is there a way of finding out the changes in lead scores in a certain time frame? For example, I would like to know how the scores have changed in the last 4 months. What would be the easiest way to do this?

6 REPLIES 6
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Re: Lead score measurement - fixed time period

Hi Julia Kallio​ - If we just need a list of leads where a score was changed during a time-frame - Score Was Changed with a Constraint of Date of Activity would fetch the same (his data is archived after 90 days)

If you want specific changes in scores and how those updates happened - you may want to visit the activity log of some leads to figure out common ways the scores were changed, using the custom filter on activity log for "Change Score"

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the individual level you can go to the Activity Log

pastedImage_0.png

If you are using SFDC, you can see this info from you MSI App.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only way I have been able to figure out how to do this is to add a wait step to your score actions for whatever timeframe you want to look back to and then have it reverse the original score it gave. This means any lead report will always show only scores from the last [x] number of days.

This is less than ideal and I wish Marketo provided a dynamic way to see score changes over a given timeframe in a single report, but unfortunately they do not.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Nelson,

That would likely work only with a small database. With an large one, you will end up with tens thousands of persons, each of them being multiple times in the same wait step but having entered at different times, and the wait steps lasting a couple of months. At the end of the day, I am afraid the whole would break somewhere or would become impossible to control or debug.

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

We do this with a webhook (as you probably guessed) that always stores the score deltas over the past 30/90/180 days (storing each in a separate field).

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Not surprised