SOLVED

Lead becomes disqualified during Wait step in a campaign flow

Go to solution
Tom_Liolios4
Level 4

Lead becomes disqualified during Wait step in a campaign flow

Hi there,

I am struggling a bit with the 'wait' step in a campaign flow.

This is the scenario:

In the smart list, I have Trigger A which would add people to the campaign. Next to Trigger A, I have a filter 'not filled out form X'.

If a lead qualifies for the Trigger + Filter, they are added to the campaign.

However, in the flow, I have added a waiting period of 4 hours. After the 4 hours, I send out an email.

What if during the 4 hours of waiting, the lead who was initially added to the campaign, fills out form X?

Ideally, if a lead fills out form X, even though he was initially added to the campaign, does not receive the email anymore.

Would the lead automatically be removed from the campaign? Or would he still receive the email after 4 hours?

Thanks a lot for your insights!

Greetings,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Luke_Wotton
Level 4

Re: Lead becomes disqualified during Wait step in a campaign flow

Once you're in the flow you're in the flow.

You could have another flow which would check against your original criteria which would they remove them from the flow that you'd placed them into.

Update after some thinking - Make another flow where the smart list is 'fills out form' and then just in the flow 'remove from flow' step.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Luke_Wotton
Level 4

Once you're in the flow you're in the flow.

You could have another flow which would check against your original criteria which would they remove them from the flow that you'd placed them into.

Update after some thinking - Make another flow where the smart list is 'fills out form' and then just in the flow 'remove from flow' step.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

The second method (trigger and remove from flow) is the right one.

-Greg