SOLVED

Lead Social Profile Data?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Social Profile Data?

Good Friday morning everyone!

Is there any other way to obtain social profile data besides purchasing the crowd factory social tool? I'm looking into how we can populate those data fields in our Marketo. Thanks.

Mike
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Social Profile Data?

Currently they only get populated by Marketo's social features. If you wanted, you could create custom fields and populate them some other way, but without using something similar that gets social logins I'm not sure where you'd get the data.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently they only get populated by Marketo's social features. If you wanted, you could create custom fields and populate them some other way, but without using something similar that gets social logins I'm not sure where you'd get the data.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, you can enrich your leads social data using a service like FullContact

T
hey are able to do a lookup on the email and send back social info, including social profile info, klout scores, groups and associations, which you can capture in the said fields using a simple Webhook
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point, Raj.

It would have to add that to it's own fields though, right? I don't think the social fields are available for writing by things other than Marketo social, but I could be wrong.
Anonymous
Not applicable

> It would have to add that to it's own fields though, right?

No, you can update the existing social fields