Re: Lead Scoring & Tokens

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Scoring & Tokens

Is it possible to set the Lead Score = {{lead.Demographic Score}}? Basically, when a lead hits a certain stage becomes an Opportunity I want to zero out the Behaviour Score set the Lead Score to the Demographic Score so I can monitor the new Opportunity Touch Points in the sales process.

Thanks,
Nin
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can zero out the Behaviour Score.  You'd also have then have to zero out the Lead Score, recalculate the elements of the Demographic Score and add them to the Lead Score.  Then any new Behaviour Score values can be added to the Lead Score.
Anonymous
Not applicable

What you are suggesting will work.  You can set the Lead Score to be equal to the Demographic Score using the token.
Chris_Vanderma1
Level 4

image.jpg

Hi Cheryl Chavez​,

you're saying this will work but I'm experiencing the same issue as others. It's only allowing me to use "my." tokens in the value. Any way around this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to use the Change Data Value flow action, not the Change Score flow action.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl, 

We looked into this also, and can't get it to work.  In a smart campaign's flow area, we added a change score flow action, defined the score to be changed as "Lead Score", then added "={{lead.Demographic Score}}" in the change amount field.  This would not save.  When we removed the equal sign, the system threw an error that only my tokens can be used in score fields.  

Can you please confirm we aren't missing something?

We can do this in SFDC, but would prefer to do it in Marketo to prevent periods of inconsistency due to integration delays, deleted records in SFDC and leads v. contacts.  

Thanks, 

Chris
Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked for me,

Campaign Flow:

Change Score
Lead Score = 0

Change Data Value
Lead Score = {{lead.Demographic Score}}

Cheers,
Nin
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same error as Chris...saying that it has to be a my token. Is there a way to overcome this error?
Chris_Vanderma1
Level 4

Worked! Thanks Kristen.