Re: Lead Scoring: How to Add Demographic & Behavioral Together

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Scoring: How to Add Demographic & Behavioral Together

I'm currently working on our lead scoring methodology where we have a demographic score and a behavioral score, which = person score.

How do you recommend adding these two together? Should this be done through each single campaign with tokens or should it be its own separate campaign?

I'm looking for a best practice or recommendations.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Assuming you have separate smart campaigns for each behavioral and demographic attribute, simply include a flow step to also add this to the total lead score:

pastedImage_0.png

For reference, we have a central lead score program that contains a bunch of behavioral and demographic campaigns.  And then we use tokens to easily manage the values in one single area:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question. We are using the methodology Dan mentioned, but we are making adjustments that require added behavioral and demographic leads scores. Any chance you figured out the answer?

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I have used a webhook in the past (from Hoosh, they have a free Excel Formula webhook you can use!) and it adds the two fields together whenever either value is changed. Let me know if you want more info!

BenjaminJacquet
Level 3

Ideally you want to build your lead scoring inside a single program, separate from your BAU campaigns. That would make it much easier to use and keep track of the different interactions you score on (in opposition to have scoring Smart Campaigns scattered all over your instance)

Cheers,

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Agree with Benjamin here - create central lead scoring campaigns like I've shown above. Don't make it more complex than it needs to be.