Re: Lead Score not showing up in Sales Insight

Mark_McGriff
Level 3

Lead Score not showing up in Sales Insight

Good Morning all,.

I'm just starting to wrap my head around our Marketo Sales Insight experience in Salesforce. As you can see on the image below this person has a lead Score of 1,872 but it's not showing me the activity on the Score tab. 

Any suggestions for want I might to do fix?

thanks, Mark

pastedImage_1.png

8 REPLIES 8
Nicholas_Hajdin
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Have you checked to make sure your fields have been mapped correctly?

http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Configure+Marketo+Sales+Insight+in+Salesforce+Profession... 

This is for Salesforce Professional configuration, but you can also find Enterprise or Salesforce 1 documentation in the Docs subcategory. 

Mark_McGriff
Level 3

Hey Nick,

That was my next step. All indications are that fields are mapped but I'm waiting on the SFDC team to grant me admin rights. This is an inherited Marketo experience so I'm having to audit what's working/set up/not working. Thanks for the documentation. 

M~

Denise_Greenbe7
Level 3

Hi Mark,

It could be a configuration issue, as Nick suggested. However, I've just logged support cases for 2 of my clients because scoring events are not missing from MSI. In these cases, it's not that there are NO scoring events but rather that some are missing. So you may be dealing with a bug.

Denise

Suzanne_Wink1
Level 2

Hi Mark,

One thing to check would be if the fields mentioned in the documentation (https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Configure+Marketo+Sales+Insight+in+Salesforce+Professio...) are actually on the page layout. Ie. is the field 'Engagement' placed on the Lead and Contact page layouts? this is fixed the issue for me previously. 

- Suzanne 

Malik_Zafar2
Level 4

Thanks Suzanne, for me the issue is that Lead Score in MSI shows up for a majority of leads but for some reason there's a couple where it simply is blank, despite there being a scores and actions in Marketo.

Malik_Zafar2
Level 4

This sounds like a bug, but has anyone been able to pinpoint a cause or solution to this?

I just noticed we have leads who've been scoring for 6 months and in Salesforce

1) The "Lead Score" value is updated and shows the correct number

2) The "Score" tab in Salesforce is blank

3) The "Interesting Moments", "Web Activity" and "Email" fields are not blank

Would this be a MKTO issue or a SFDC issue?

Sean_Richards
Level 5

I concur, am experiencing much inconsistency between IM's and score field values and the records displaying under the score sub-tab in insights.

Sean Richards
Erica_Harris2
Level 3

I have just noticed this too.  The Score tab seems to be empty on most records, whether there is scoring activity or not.