Lead Feed showing records that the user doesn't own

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Feed showing records that the user doesn't own

Has anyone had issues with the Lead Feed on the Sales Insight tab in SFDC showing records that the user doesn't own. I have a couple reps who are seeing data for contacts they don't own, and there doesn't seem to be any easy way to resolve.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: Lead Feed showing records that the user doesn't own

We had that issue, but it went back to duplicates occuring in the system. Another time I had that issue it went back to the SFDC user profiles.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, there aren't any duplicates in this case. Can you tell me what the fix was for the user profiles issue, Kristen?
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Something had changed with territory alignment that wasn't reflected accurately in the SFDC profiles. Once that was double checked, we realized that there was a cross-exposure with zip codes (which were used for assignments). I'd check that because honestly it's nothing that MSI is doing; it shows all leads based on what Salesforce says is appropriate.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so it must be something different for us then. Our assignment rules are very black and white (not geo-based), and I've specifically checked ownership of the leads in question. They all are owned by, and have been owned by, someone other than the logged in user for which the record is showing in the Lead Feed.