SOLVED

Lead Feed and Sales Insights RSS Feed in Microsoft Dynamics

Go to solution
Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Lead Feed and Sales Insights RSS Feed in Microsoft Dynamics

Hi everyone,

I activated MSI on our Dynamics accounts yesterday. Everything seems to be working fine, the configuration went well.

But on Marketo's documentation, I saw something great which is Lead Feed : Using the Lead Feed - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation 

Although, only Salesforce is mentionned on the doc. Does Dynamics have a similar dashboard, displaying a view of the recent event from leads but most of all, the Best bets window? 

It would be a shame not to have a similar display on MSD...

If that's not the case, can I use the RSS Feed function to populate similar information from Marketo to Dynamics?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Re: Lead Feed and Sales Insights RSS Feed in Microsoft Dynamics

Since this is not written anywhere nor on the docs : For Dynamics users having the same issue, Best Bets is available on MS Dynamics.

Our configuration did not display it at first but with the support of the IT team we were able to have this function available, as well as the Lead Feed.

For anyone encountering this issue, try following this path on Dynamics : Settings>Solutions>Marketo Main Best Bets>Views then select each of the views and activate each of them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sylvain_Davril4
Level 2

Hello Thomas,

No, I think it is part of the few differences between the SFDC MSI and the Dynamics one. The lead feed is what you see on the right part of the image belowSans titre.png

This information is not stored in SFDC so you can certainly replicate this using the RSS feed if you have a way to diplay it in MS Dynamics

Sylvain

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Thank you Sylvain.

You confirm what I feared. But without this whole display (best bets, whatchlist), it feels like Sales Insights for Microsoft Dynamics is just incomplete.

It's a shame IMO... addons should be developped the same way on every decent CRM on the market. 

Well, we will do without it

Sylvain_Davril4
Level 2

I recommend you take a look at OneInsight – Turn data into revenue with actionable insights  from my good friend Wolfgang Strassburger

It does exactly what the SFDC MSI does plus much more. It is a stand alone app; but you can also easily embed it in MS Dynamics

I can pre-demo it to you if you wish

Happy Christmas

Sylvain

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Since this is not written anywhere nor on the docs : For Dynamics users having the same issue, Best Bets is available on MS Dynamics.

Our configuration did not display it at first but with the support of the IT team we were able to have this function available, as well as the Lead Feed.

For anyone encountering this issue, try following this path on Dynamics : Settings>Solutions>Marketo Main Best Bets>Views then select each of the views and activate each of them.