SOLVED

Lead Alert Email

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead Alert Email

I'd like to setup an alert to be sent to myself upon a form submission. Even though I am not the lead owner and not a part of the current assignment rules. I've tried to set this up as an alert --> Other email in the Flow but this hasn't worked. 

Any ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Lead Alert Email

Hi Amy, depending how you have your flows set up, you might be better off setting this up as a separate smart campaign:

Trigger: Fills out Form, form is (specific form, or any)

Flow: Send alert email to alternate address: Your email

This should be the easiest way to set this up, and will prevent you from having to update every single flow that you might have that is triggered by a different form fillout.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Amy, depending how you have your flows set up, you might be better off setting this up as a separate smart campaign:

Trigger: Fills out Form, form is (specific form, or any)

Flow: Send alert email to alternate address: Your email

This should be the easiest way to set this up, and will prevent you from having to update every single flow that you might have that is triggered by a different form fillout.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Remember to set the area where it says "Lead Owner" to "None" and then fill in the email address.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks All. Setting it up as a seperate smart campaign did the trick (rather than including the trigger within the existing campaign).