Last MQL Activity

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last MQL Activity

Michelle, Christina - I've put a screenshot together of the scenario that I tested. In this case I've used a lead status change to indicate my trigger, but it could be lead score change if that's what you use to determine MQL. The Change Data Value updated to the most recent Interesting Moment Description and updated a text field. The last piece I tested was to see if the value would change when a new interesting moment happened. The value remained the same in my test field for Last MQL Activity (Marketing 5).
0EM50000000RkIM.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool Emily - thanks! I want to do this for Opp created to see what was last activity before Opp but Im assuming I can use the Opp Created as a trigger here.

One question - what is this Marketing 5 field?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, just use the opp created trigger! The "Marketing X" fields are legacy fields I inherited with SFDC when I started at my company last June. Since none of the marketers could create fields (pre-Marketo) the IT team created 5 fields in SFDC that marketing could use for anything. I just use them for testing now. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Emily! Thanks so much for sending the screen shots to solve this issue...been banging my head against the wall on this! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks - so I need to create a custom SFDC field for this to populate. Problem is it has to be at Contact level since Marketo cannot update Opp or Account object level fields 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok got it. Setup a custom formular field to map at Opp level for reporting but is populated at Contact level. Excited to start running reports on this!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!! Post any screenshots once you have this up and running!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Emily - this is very helpful and a very creative solution! I will definitely have to try it out in my own org.