Re: Las Vegas Conference Attendees using Revenue Cycle Model

Anonymous
Not applicable

Las Vegas Conference Attendees using Revenue Cycle Model

I will be attending the conference in Las Vegas and really want to connect with other attendees who are using Revenue Cycle Model.  We are considering adding this to our tool kit and I would like to understand how you use it, good things, tough things, how you on boarded, what insights do you obtain and how do you make decisions from this.

Please contact me at sharons@thestowcompany.com or call 407-221-8348 during conference.

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES 15
Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Look for me. We have it but don't use it very often so I won't be the best source for information but I can give you my opinion on it.

Robb Barrett
Anonymous
Not applicable

We will have a meet up functionality to plan meet ups by city in the mobile app that could help with ! stay tuned.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Are we all in the same city?  Or do you mean in the city we're in at the time?

Robb Barrett
Anonymous
Not applicable

Robb,  thanks, since I know little, any and all insight is better than what I have.  My cell is 407-221-8348.  Will arrive Monday afternoon.  Let's definitely connect.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing that the point would be an extension of the user group since they're usually based on location. What about having networking groups based on interest in modules or industry?

I'm going live with Revenue Modeler tomorrow - I'd like to meet up and hear other people's experiences as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

this would be great if we could make this work at the conference based on interest.  Can we work on it together to make it happen.  Seems I'm not the only one and I'd love to connect with the folks here and more while we are all together.  Let me know what I can do to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is we all met up during the Partner Summit Reception on Monday?

It's from 3-4:30 and even if we want to look around, that will leave us time. Would anyone else be interested in meeting during that time (or will some people still be on flights?)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't arrive until Monday night, so won't be at that event.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used RCA and REC for some time now. Set up revenue models for several instances. There are a few things I love and some others that are getting there ...

I'd love to chat at the Marketo summit.

Rajesh Talele