Language change

Anonymous
Not applicable

Language change

Hello everybody,

can someone pls tell me what kind of role does a user need to change the Language?

I don´t want to change every user to Admin so that she/he can change his language settings.

Thanks for help.

Dirk
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Language change

Any user should be able to go to the upper right corner, then click their name to show the My Account options.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

In my organization non admin users have indeed been able to change their language and/or time zones w/o any issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dirk,

Josh and Cécile are correct -- each user can select his/her own language/locale/time zone preference via "My Account". Screenshots and more guidance are available here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L8k8

(I think the confusion may be that "My Account" is shown under "Admin" in the tree, but non-admins can access "My Account" by clicking on their name, as Josh described above.)

Also, you may want to take a look at this article What to Expect if your Language Preference Differs from the Default. "Default" references the subscription language (or workspace language, if your company uses workspaces).

Thanks!
Ei-Mang