Re: Landing page content based on previous activity

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing page content based on previous activity

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a landing page which displays content depending on a lead's previous activity. Specifically, whether they have already successfully converted through a previous campaign.

Essentially, I have a landing page with a form on it. When the lead fills in the form, I want either one of two things to happen:

1) The lead has not converted through a previous campaign, so sales focused content is displayed

2) The lead has already converted through a previous campaign, so non-sales focused content is displayed

My initial thought was to add multiple choices to Thank You Page follow-up, with separate landing pages showing the required content - but these choices only seem to operate on a data-field basis, rather than actual previous activity in another campaign.

Is this at all possible?

2 REPLIES 2
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Hi Andrew,

One way could be to use segmentation and define the same as per different recent activities. (By capturing the activity in a field, and using those field values for defining segmentation) - So if a lead with Activity = X visits the page, s/he is present with the X-version of the LP, which could be created by making the landing page dynamic.

Hope this helps,

Balkar

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

+1 on this way of doing it