SOLVED

Landing Page AB test

Go to solution
S_D1
Level 4

Landing Page AB test

Hi, 

We are planning to AB test two landing pages. I checked the Marketo doc - https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Landing+Page+Test+Groups

I have a question. So, when we create the TEST GROUP, using both the landing pages - Marketo will give a SINGLE PAGE URL link to use in the email. Correct? Marketo will decide which recipient will get which version of the landing page. No need to create two versions of email. Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere. As shown in the image in the doc below- 

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Landing Page AB test

Yes, there is only one URL.

But, I wouldn't say "Marketo will decide which recipient will get which version of the landing page" in the sense of the recipient being assigned a variant when you send the email.  The variant is randomly chosen when a person views the URL, regardless of whether Marketo knows who they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Landing Page AB test

Yes, there is only one URL.

But, I wouldn't say "Marketo will decide which recipient will get which version of the landing page" in the sense of the recipient being assigned a variant when you send the email.  The variant is randomly chosen when a person views the URL, regardless of whether Marketo knows who they are.