Level 10

Re: Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Added this one :

-Greg

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Greg,

I'm not sure if I saw it in your long list but what really slows me down is when you clone a program, there's no option to select some elements, so I end up wasting time deleting files I don't need.  You also can't do mass unapprove of emails so you have to unapprove them one by one and delete them one by one.  Also you it would be nice to multi-select emails and be able to move them all at once to another program. Also for email it would be nice to have unapprove and delete email as one function in addition to what's on the list. 

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Michelle,

Do you have the ideas that come with these, I'll reference them.

On the unapprove and delete, I frankly find it a little dangerous if the recycle bin has not been implemented first.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, make sure you share this post with your local user groups to get more attention and votes!

Awesome job compiling these nuisances into one place Gregoire! (Sorry, it seems I can't @ mention you as that is a limitation of Communities and the many profiles )

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Emily,

The only profile I use is the one with my photo. The others are from customer instances I work on. I'll try changing the name on these ones to have only one on my name.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be great! I was able to search up to 10 of your profiles but they were from your customer instances (no profile headshot) so I didn't want to @ mention the wrong one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gregoire,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Alexandra_Grass
Level 1

Oh wow! What an excellent list!

Thank you for compiling it (I've just spent 10 minutes up-voting all the ideas that I lose time on!).

Would adding a BCC option to emails​ count as a big change? It seems such a small thing to do, and would save us so much time (and the protocols for these sort of thing were set up ages ago, so it's not like to you have to invent stuff from scratch).

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Alexandra,

I like the BCC idea and voted for it, but I would not classify it as a "so-called minor" one as I feel it would really change the functional scope and capabilities of Marketo. Of course, this is a subjective feeling .

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Added this one:

-Greg