SOLVED

Issues with Form Visibility Rules

Go to solution
Shayla_Wentz
Level 4

Issues with Form Visibility Rules

Hello,

I am having issues with my forms when dynamically toggling the visibility of my state field and am wondering if maybe i'm missing something.

I have the field set to only appear when United States or Canada is chosen in the Country field. If United States is chosen I have the visibility rules set to pop up with the field label set as "State" and have all of the states loaded for the user to select in a drop-down. I then added a choice in the visibility rules of the field for Canada and set the field label to appear as "Province" if Canada is chosen and loaded all of the provinces for the user to select in a drop-down.

I approved the form and dropped it on to a landing page, however only the rule for the Untied States is working properly. If a user selects Canada, an empty drop down for province appears or the drop-down with the US states appears

Am I doing somehting wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Shayla
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issues with Form Visibility Rules

Hi Shayla,
You may need to add all of the states (including the Canadian provinces) to the main drop down list as well as in the visibiliy rule. So that all the states are in the main "State" drop down list which I think is the reason why it might not be working for you.

I hope that helpsI 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shayla,
You may need to add all of the states (including the Canadian provinces) to the main drop down list as well as in the visibiliy rule. So that all the states are in the main "State" drop down list which I think is the reason why it might not be working for you.

I hope that helpsI 
Shayla_Wentz
Level 4

Hi Olivia,

Thank you- that fixed it! I didn't see that important tip anywhere in the documentation but I may have missed it.

Thanks again!
Shayla