Issues in Task Creation

rish_tracktik
Level 2

Issues in Task Creation

Hi Everyone,

Recently we have been facing unwanted issues that cropped up and I am not able to figure out what's happening.
So, on task creation for any form fill, a task was being created and that was being assigned to the sales owner. (Usually, all the tasks go to one person in our org who is our Sales Enablement person).

Since the past few days, the task creation is giving the exception for no owner found for lead id. 

rish_tracktik_0-1608063528742.png

Also, as I see from the activity log it is not able to sync to SFDC properly as it is telling me the object has been deleted. The lead id still exists in SFDC, so don't know why this problem is coming. 

This problem recently cropped up (3-4 days ago) and the flow was working fine before. I reached out to our SFDC admin too and no major customization has been done from the SFDC end.

Does anyone know what is the cause of this and how to overcome this?

Flow Steps:-

rish_tracktik_1-1608063775205.png

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Issues in Task Creation

Why is there a Wait in there exactly?

Are you sure the object with the SFDC ID shown in the log is viewable by the SFDC API user?

rish_tracktik
Level 2

Re: Issues in Task Creation

You are right, not much significance of the Wait step here. Just included to troubleshoot and check activity log. 

When you mention SFDC API user, i hope you are referring to Marketo - SFDC sync user. I have checked and the SFDC id can be viewed by this user.