Re: Issues Creating New View in Marketo Sales Insight in SFDC

Paul_Su2
Level 3

Issues Creating New View in Marketo Sales Insight in SFDC

Someone in Sales is trying to "Create New View" underneath "Best Bets" in MSI (Sales Insight) from SFDC. However, under Step 2 to Add Additional Fields hitting the "Add" button isn't doing anything (See attached screenshot)

However, when I do it in my SFDC account this works and I can "Add" Additional Fields when recreating this. Marketo Support has indicated this may be some type of SFDC Permissions issue - and as I have SFC Admin access that seems to make sense.

But what to change Sales permissions to and where in SFDC is what they couldn't pin down for me. I'm not seeing it in any Marketo Resource either. Anyone have a similar issue? How'd you resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just fixed this same issue. It's under the profile, Custom Object Permissions makes sure to select all check boxes for BestBetsCache, Best Bets Views and Best Bets Details (I think the Details line is the one that affected the field selection). a1sprinklersystems1.png

Paul_Su2
Level 3

Thanks for replying with the solution. I ended up getting on with Support awhile back and we tried turning on alot of potential settings to get it work and eventually found that row needed to be all checked. Sadly their documentation was terrible on this - actually I don't think there was even any on how to get it all setup correctly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I completely agree! I don't think there is sufficient or comprehensive material on setting up a new system. It was amazing to me how much of the set-up I had to come across by chance and then figure out.

Paul_Su2
Level 3

Exactly - sad but true.