Re: Issue loggin to nation.marketo SSO via Firefox

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Issue loggin to nation.marketo SSO via Firefox

Hello,

I'm frequently having issues loggin to nation.marketo.com plateform via Firefox. I'm encountering various SSO issues from stuck into a loop to code display.
FYI I am having 0 issues connecting through other browsers or connecting to my Marketo account on Firefox. Issue is only for Community + FF.

Can you help?

Cécile @ Talend

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Do you have a plugin that might be blocking it or giving you issues? When I use FF it is working fine.

Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I'm thinking that if I had a plug in that blocks page, it'd happen all the time right? The issue is happening like 2 times out of 10...

Cécile @ Talend

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Much like Justin, I've had the same issue--my educated guess is that there's a timeout of 30-60 minutes for the SSO session and switching between instances when your instance doesn't match the cached SSO one makes it do that redirect loop.

For what it's worth, I've just been keeping a private window open logged into my primary account while switching instances in the main browser to avoid the issue.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Cécile Maindron​ This happens to me occasionally too, a never-ending loop between two URLs as the system tries to log me in to the community. Also I believe it happens to me in Chrome so it is not unique to Firefox.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm constantly logging in and out of various client Marketo instances and the security pass-through gets confused or what.

FYI Scott K. Wilder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cécile MaindronJustin Gray​ I am forwarding this issue to Support. Just an fyi