SOLVED

Issue in reporting of Email Sent and Email open

Go to solution
VaibhavYadav
Level 1

Issue in reporting of Email Sent and Email open

Hi Team,

I have sent an email to 3 contacts and all 3 contacts has opened that email but in reporting section it's showing Email only sent to 1 contact and opened 1.

Due to this issue my Multilevel campaign is not working properly. So request you to help me with this issue.

Currently I am using Marketo Sandbox account, so do we need to do some kind of setting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Issue in reporting of Email Sent and Email open

Please create the Smart List as I indicated, don't use the Email Performance Report. Filter on Was Sent Email with that particular email.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

I have sent an email to 3 contacts and all 3 contacts has opened that email but in reporting section it's showing Email only sent to 1 contact and opened 1.

How (exactly) are you verifying they all were sent the email? (You should be running a Smart List with Was Sent Email.)

VaibhavYadav
Level 1

Hi, I have sent an email to internal test list by creating an Email program and we all have received the respective email. Also we have opened the email but according to smart campaign only 1 has opened the email.

Also I have checked the reporting section it's showing sent to 1 delivered by 1 and opened by 1.

SanfordWhiteman

Please create the Smart List as I indicated, don't use the Email Performance Report. Filter on Was Sent Email with that particular email.