Is there a way we can add suffix or prefix to campaign name while pulling the reports?

Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Is there a way we can add suffix or prefix to campaign name while pulling the reports?

I would like to add a suffix or prefix to campaign name field while exporting the reports. For example: campaign name in Marketo is ABC, but when I pull the campaign performance report then I want the name to be appear as "ABC_Promotion". Is there any way we can do that? Reason it is required because the stakeholders work on multiple reports not only on marketing side but also on other areas, so to be clear when downloading the reports through subscription notification such suffix will be very helpful and we do not want to change the existing naming convention.

Abhishek Chandra
2 REPLIES 2
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

Re: Is there a way we can add suffix or prefix to campaign name while pulling the reports?

If you're not willing to change the naming convention of your programs, you may want to either:

1. Use Revenue Explorer to include the program channel on your report, assuming your channels reflect the additional parameters you need to include, or..
  2. Set up separate reports for each of these suffix/prefix groupings you need to create. You can use program tags or program channels to create your groupings, and then you would have separate reports and subscriptions for each tag/grouping.
Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Re: Is there a way we can add suffix or prefix to campaign name while pulling the reports?

Thank you Carrie for the quick reply, let me try these suggestions and get back to you. Thanks again.

Regards,

AC

Abhishek Chandra