Re: Is there a way to use formulas on date tokens?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to use formulas on date tokens?

I have a recurring training session that happens every Wednesday at 11AM and want to send out a reminder for it through drips to new users with the updated date.

Is there a way to have a token automatically update with the new date each week? Or any syntax that would describe essentially "show this to reflect as next Wednesday at 11AM Pacific"?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not believe you have the ability to automatically specify this in Marketo. However, if you get creative in Salesforce CRM, you could accomplish this as a formula field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could use Email Scripting. Information: http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/email-scripting/
You could potential just code it in the template. But the usuage is limited to the email only, and not to the entire program.

Another workaround is to create a new field in field management, with Next Webinar Date. And run a recurring batch to update the value every week. Instead of using {{my.nextwebinardate)) you would be using {{lead.nextwebinardate}}. Not elegant though.
Diederik_Marte4
Level 6

You could also check CALCITNOW - Field formula calculations – Marketo LaunchPoint  for more advanced date calculations.

6x Marketo Champion | Marketo Certified Solutions Architect (MCSA) | Marketo User Group Leader | International Speaker on Marketing Technology