SOLVED

Re: Is there a way to see how many leads will receive certain nurture emails prior to the next run?

Go to solution
Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

Is there a way to see how many leads will receive certain nurture emails prior to the next run?

I sense that my program-based nurture emails are not working -- many people are not qualifying for them. So I need to see how many people would be up for receiving certain emails prior to the run.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to see how many leads will receive certain nurture emails prior to the next run?

On the Stream page you can toggle the view in the top left from content to Leads. This will show you how many leads were sent the email in the last cast, while not 100% what you are looking for it might give you an idea as the number who were sent the last cast for a piece of content it quite likely * to be close to the number who will be sent the next piece of content in the stream.

* No guarantee the numbers will be the same or even close because the CEE will check if leads have already received the content and because you may have campaigns continuously adding leads to a stream.

I noticed you mentioned program based nurture emails, does that mean you are adding a program into the stream rather than just an email?

If so make sure that the smart campaign within that program is using the Member of Engagement Program filter. Also, I'm open to correction here, but I think leads will be skipped if the are already a member of that program you are trying to push them to.

might be best to give the community a few more details on your set, I'm sure we can solve this riddle and get you going.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the Stream page you can toggle the view in the top left from content to Leads. This will show you how many leads were sent the email in the last cast, while not 100% what you are looking for it might give you an idea as the number who were sent the last cast for a piece of content it quite likely * to be close to the number who will be sent the next piece of content in the stream.

* No guarantee the numbers will be the same or even close because the CEE will check if leads have already received the content and because you may have campaigns continuously adding leads to a stream.

I noticed you mentioned program based nurture emails, does that mean you are adding a program into the stream rather than just an email?

If so make sure that the smart campaign within that program is using the Member of Engagement Program filter. Also, I'm open to correction here, but I think leads will be skipped if the are already a member of that program you are trying to push them to.

might be best to give the community a few more details on your set, I'm sure we can solve this riddle and get you going.

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

You are correct - if leads are already members of the sub-program, they will be skipped.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Caitlin,

To add to Cathal-

On your engagement program menu tabs. Click on "Members". This will bring up everyone inside the entire engagement program. Make sure your "view" has the field "Engagement Program Stream". This will show you whose where.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Caitlin,

You may like this idea:

-Greg