Is there a way to see a compay's acquisition program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to see a compay's acquisition program?

Is there a way to see a compay's acquisition program, rather than an individual lead's? I want to look back at the top 15 biggest deals we closed in 2014 and see where we acquired them. Is there a way to do this without specific contact/leads and just enter the company?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: Is there a way to see a compay's acquisition program?

Do you have Opportunity Influence Analyser as part of your instance?
Its a great visual view on One account

Here you can select an Account and then select any oprotuinites tied to that account, this pulls in all the marketing touch points with that account and all who are attched to that account. It can show you the folks who dont have a role with oportuinity.

0EM50000000SdJ3.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

By One account, do you mean one company or one lead? I don't have anything like this set up right now, is this something I could set up in Analytics?
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Agree with Edward here... You can look at the company's overall first acquisition program if you wanted to attribute the win to a certain program. 
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Its per one account/company and you can extract to a sheet. Sound like you dont have RCA.
Depending on how your business is set up (Every Contact is associated to a role in an Op and using primery contact in an op). It helps to have to Primary Contact in an Op and use Op roles for the below example: 
  • Create a lead performance report
  • In set up, select Group By pick list and select Acquisition Program.
  • Choose your date period
  • Make visible your oportuinities columns
  • In your smart list, select Has Opp
  • run report
This can give you a base to start from without having to go down the custom route

0EM50000000SdJD.jpg