SOLVED

Is there a way to report on emails in Engagement Programs that have not deployed yet?

Go to solution
Kayla_Strbo
Level 1

Is there a way to report on emails in Engagement Programs that have not deployed yet?

I work in Higher Educational Publishing and we use Engagement Programs a lot. Since our selling season is in line with college semesters, things slow down in the summer and the winter. My team likes to take a look at any emails in our Engagement Programs that have not deployed to anyone yet once the semester is over and plan to send them at the beginning of the following semester. We have a lot of products and a lot of customers so our streams are often full of content and it will take quite a while to look through this manually. So, I'm looking for a way to run a report on emails that have not deployed to anyone yet. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Re: Is there a way to report on emails in Engagement Programs that have not deployed yet?

Hi Kayla Strbo‌,

I don't think there is a direct way to do it.

If you do this in the other way around and see what emails have been deployed. If your report is not showing any email, meaning that was not deployed yet. This might a a little bit manual but you do not have to check emails one by one.

Regards,
Amit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amit_Jain

Re: Is there a way to report on emails in Engagement Programs that have not deployed yet?

Hi Kayla Strbo‌,

I don't think there is a direct way to do it.

If you do this in the other way around and see what emails have been deployed. If your report is not showing any email, meaning that was not deployed yet. This might a a little bit manual but you do not have to check emails one by one.

Regards,
Amit

Kayla_Strbo
Level 1

Thanks! This is actually a great solution that I didn't think of before. Even though it requires some manual work, it will take less time.

Amit_Jain

Hi Kayla,

If this helped and solve your query, please make my answer as the correct answer.

Regards,
Amit