Re: Is there a way to identify when a contact/lead entered or flowed through a smart campaign?

Bryant_Chang
Level 3

Is there a way to identify when a contact/lead entered or flowed through a smart campaign?

Trying to create a smart list of contacts/leads that qualified for an active smart campaign.

Any way to do this?

or any workarounds?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to identify when a contact/lead entered or flowed through a smart campaign?

How about going to that lead's activity screen and inspecting the activities?

Rajesh

Bryant_Chang
Level 3

That would work if looking at leads individually.

But say I want to create a list of all leads/contacts that qualified for a smart campaign this week.

Is that possible?

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

What are the flow actions in the campaign? Are any unique? It seems like you could create a smart list that include "Member of Smart Campaign" and [Action happened in this time frame] if the action is relatively unique to that campaign.

Bryant_Chang
Level 3

Create task in SFDC

And that's what I was initially trying

1. member of smart campaign.

2. then created task in SFDC

However, we don't have "create task" or "create task date" as a filter.

Not sure if this is just our instance, or if others have the same setup.

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hmm, I've never tried to do that before. You could export the campaign results and sort by date, then remove duplicates. But unfortunately that's not going to work well if you plan on doing this multiple times.