Is there a way I can send campaign stats in SFDC?

Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Is there a way I can send campaign stats in SFDC?

We have Marketo - SFDC sync and campaign data flows from Marketo to SFDC. So I can see the actions taken by leads, contacts in SDFC. But I also want to flow email stats in SFDC as well - the information we get in the emails tab as shown in screen shot below:

pastedImage_1.png

Abhishek Chandra
3 REPLIES 3
Saurabh_Tyagi1
Level 2

Re: Is there a way I can send campaign stats in SFDC?

Abhishek Chandra‌ - There is no inbuilt provision in Marketo to push Email Performance Report to SFDC.

Marketo syncs lead data to SFDC. The data we see in email performance report is a performance of emails, rather than of leads. If we need to push lead’s data, we would need the data recorded on the lead.

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

This can be done in couple of ways but why would you need these stats in SFDC? Depending on the volume of your email campaigns, syncing this much of the data in sfdc from Marketo might block the sync between the systems.

Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Hi Amit,

Thank you for the reply, here is the use case I am working on. We have developed an in-house mobile application, where I am publishing company's thought leadership. Now for each content I want to share the campaign stats, the app is integrated with SFDC and data is flowing from there, at present information only for download is flowing from SFDC to app, but I want to share more information so that the information can reach out to good number of internal stakeholder.

I hope I am able to explain the situation, please let me know if you need any other info.

Regards,

Abhishek

Abhishek Chandra