Re: Is there a report to show how many emails are sent to each person?

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

The custom fields and smart campaigns aren't complicated to set up... and to get the reports sent to you, you could set up a smart list subscription so you don't have to log into Marketo and export all the time.

But RCE is quite powerful in slicing and dicing your data in other ways and not just email reporting, depends if you just want email reporting I guess.

Stephanie_Beal
Level 1

Hi Jay -  

Do you know if the RCE 'Sent' totals will pull in all emails that were sent, regardless of the pre-defined communication limits for any given instance?

I know the Marketo activity history for an individual's record will show 'email sent + not delivered/communication limits hit', but wondering if this is accounted for on the RCE level or not. 

Over the years, I've run into some funky explanations pertaining to metrics

Thanks,

Stephanie 

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Good question but it's not something I have an answer to!

Diana_Watts3
Level 3

We've got something similar in our instance. It involved creating a new custom score field called 'Email Count'. A listener campaign was set up whereby if an email is delivered, add +1 to the count. Then, wait 7 days until 11pm, and minus 1 from the count. That way, at any given time you have a clear idea of the number of emails sent to that person in the last 7 days.