Re: Is there a report that summarizes a group of lists?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a report that summarizes a group of lists?

I have 10 smart lists. Each one is designed to tell me how many people have downloaded a specific piece of content, so the only filter on each of these lists is; Filled Out Form = specific to the piece of content.

Leads often engage with more than one piece of content, so 1 person will often appear in more than one list.

Is there a report that will combine the following metrics for each of my smartlists into one report;

How many times the form has been filled in [includes new and existing leads]

How many times the content has been downloaded [includes people who've downloaded it multiple times]

How many new leads have been produced across all the forms?

Example:

List Name# of form fills# of Downloads
List 1101 form fills150
List 2200 form fills200
List 3499 form fills850
Total 8001200
Total leads - total new names in the database600

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

You might be able to set up something like this in Analytics using a "Leads by X" report, filtering only on the forms where someone can download an asset and pulling in your Smart Lists as custom columns to report on the number of downloads.

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Can you change the format of the report? Instead of pulling them as columns, can they be rows?

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Unfortunately, no, but if you export to CSV and manipulate a table in Excel, you can switch rows/columns. This might be something you can do with RCE, but I don't have that in my instance, so I haven't been able to play around in it.