Is there a place I can find examples/screenshots of engagement programs built using Smart Campaigns?

Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

Is there a place I can find examples/screenshots of engagement programs built using Smart Campaigns?

I may be searching the wrong terms or looking in the wrong place, but I can't seem to find any specific examples (screenshots, how-to videos, etc) on how to set up an action based engagement program using Smart Campaigns in Marketo. I'm relatively new to Marketo and I've set up basic drip Nurture programs in Marketo before, but this is the first time I'm attempting to do create an action based Smart Campaigns and I have no clue how to begin. Does anyone know where I can find instructional videos on the best way to set this type of program up in Marketo, or references/screenshots with example Smart Campaigns I could look at?

Thanks!

Cayce Armstrong
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is there a place I can find examples/screenshots of engagement programs built using Smart Campaigns?

Please do a search here.

Nurturing Your Audience the Way they Want to be Nurtured will help you think about it.

docs.marketo.com