SOLVED

Re: Is there a maximum amount of contacts you can have on a distribution list for Marketo?

Go to solution
Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Is there a maximum amount of contacts you can have on a distribution list for Marketo?

Hi,

Is there a maximum amount of contacts you can have on a distribution list for Marketo?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Kerlin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Is there a maximum amount of contacts you can have on a distribution list for Marketo?

Hi Tom,

What are you calling a distribution list?

If this is the number of people you can send an email to with an email program or a smart campaign the answer is that there is no limit other than the size of your Marketo database.

If you are writing about the distribution list for a report or smart list subscription, I have not tried above 20 recipients

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Tom,

What are you calling a distribution list?

If this is the number of people you can send an email to with an email program or a smart campaign the answer is that there is no limit other than the size of your Marketo database.

If you are writing about the distribution list for a report or smart list subscription, I have not tried above 20 recipients

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Greg for your contribution to answering our question.

Have a great day!

Glorie

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You are welcome

It's a night that is ahead of me, I'm based out of France.

-Greg