Re: Is it possible to specify that all leads created by a form should not be tracked?

Marie_Ligier
Level 4

Is it possible to specify that all leads created by a form should not be tracked?

Hi,

I wonder if it could be possible to specify that leads created by one specific form should not be tracked?

Thank you!

Marie
Marie
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to specify that all leads created by a form should not be tracked?

Hi Marie,
By "tracked" do you mean web activity? We cannot selective turn off web activity tracking on a lead by lead basis.

However, we can prevent them from being sent emails. You could set up a Smart Campaign with a "Fills Out Form" trigger that changes the leads who fill out the form to Marketing Suspended.

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think what you are looking for is a version of munchkin on this page that is not going to cookie the visitors...Is that right?
Marie_Ligier
Level 4

Hi both,

Thanks a lot for your answers. 

Yes Will I mean tracking web activity. The person who will fill out the form with a lead information will not be the lead himself, so I don't want to track the web activity of the person who fills out the form.
But I understand this is not possible!
Marie