SOLVED

Re: Is it possible to send alert to an email address I get from a form? (Not the person who submits the form, but someone else)

Go to solution
Doris_Li
Level 1

Is it possible to send alert to an email address I get from a form? (Not the person who submits the form, but someone else)

We are having a nomination form in Marketo. So in this form, people nominate someone else, they put both their own and other people's email and name in the fields. I want to send emails to those nominees to say something like "You are nominated by XXX". How can I do this with a smart campaign? 

"Send Email" only allows me to send emails to the person who fills the form. "Send Alert" can only send to someone I know their email already. Is it possible to read the field content of the form and let me send emails to those nominees?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Is it possible to send alert to an email address I get from a form? (Not the person who submits the form, but someone else)

Send Alert » Send To Others and put a {{lead.token}} in the textbox.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Send Alert » Send To Others and put a {{lead.token}} in the textbox.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We are doing something similar with our Referral program. The referrer's info goes into fields on the Person record, and we send the confirmation email as an alert to their email address (token)

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor