Re: Is it possible to replace the form with a rich text after form-submission? (Form Follow-up Type)

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Is it possible to replace the form with a rich text after form submission? (Form Follow-up Type)

Hi,

I have a Marketo landing page with a form and my offer on it, after people fill out the form and submit it, I wanted the follow-up type on the form be basically staying on the same landing page, but substituting the form with a rich text box that says "thank you for submitting bla bla bla...".

Is this possible?

I've done it before in other platforms but I don't see an option to do it in Marketo. I suppose I could clone the landing page and replace the form module with a rich text and use it as the Thank You page, but it seems inefficient when compared to just being able to replace the form module with Thank You note module.

Thanks,

-Leticia

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Is it possible to replace the form with a rich text after form-submission? (Form Follow-up Type)

Hi Leticia,

it will require some JS coding.

It's been covered in Courtney Grimes​ post here: Common Form Questions and Answers

-Greg

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Like most things in Marketo it seems, yikes!

Thanks Gregoire!