Is it possible to generate an activity report based on a specific order of actions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to generate an activity report based on a specific order of actions?

Looking to generate a report to who visited a specific page BEFORE filling out a form. I want to basically analyze which content on our website is most influential in generating marketing conversions (ie: filled out form.)

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is it possible to generate an activity report based on a specific order of actions?

that's challenging.

You could look at Referred Page/Referrer info.

You could try

Visited Page X in time range

Not Filled Out Form in time range

Filled Out Form X after time range?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to generate an activity report based on a specific order of actions?

Thanks Josh, I tried that method using a variety of date ranges and it definitely only captures a small percentage of data and isn’t reliable enough to use for reports. I think the referral url is probably the safest bet.

Thanks again.

Sabuhi_Yahyaye3
Level 3

Christina - If you are tracking "Goals" in Google Analytics, I'd suggest leveraging "Reverse Goal Path" report to analyze pages that people visit prior to conversions.