SOLVED

Re: Is it possible to enable the Campaign queued view to users outside admin?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Is it possible to enable the Campaign queued view to users outside admin?

Hi,

I (one of the admins) just realized that my colleagues don't have ability to view which campaigns are queued. Is there a way to enable this view? As there is no way we can pause or change order of campaigns, I don't think there is any risk opening this feature to all users. Like this, they will understand why their changes haven't been implemented yet (for instance b/c change data value campaign paused).

Cécile @ Talend
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ksenia_Boroduli
Level 3

I second this request.

Meanwhile as a workaround we created a new User Role with 'Access Admin' checked but all sub-permissions under this checkbox unchecked. Such permission set makes Campaign Queue visible. You can assign this Role as additional to any users who need to see the queue.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ksenia_Boroduli
Level 3

I second this request.

Meanwhile as a workaround we created a new User Role with 'Access Admin' checked but all sub-permissions under this checkbox unchecked. Such permission set makes Campaign Queue visible. You can assign this Role as additional to any users who need to see the queue.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

hi Ksenia,

I have followed your instructions. My colleague has log out and log in. Now she cannot access the Marketing Activities page anymore. ("page cannot be loaded"). Did you have same issue?

Cécile
Ksenia_Boroduli
Level 3

Hi Cécile, make sure you assign this new role as additional to his/her existing role. Users can have several roles in Marketo.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

this is what I did... and this ends by her not been able to view the Marketing activities page at all!

Do you confirm that I have done the right thing?
I have created a new role, I have just ticked the Access Admin box (no other box).

0EM50000000QXSM.jpg
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

.. and have added the role to the existing role given to my colleague
Ksenia_Boroduli
Level 3

Yes, that's exactly how I created that additional role.
I have now created another role like this and tested it -- works fine, together with the standard user role which has access to MA.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

I have tried again and it works... YEAH! great way to close my business day 🙂