Is it me, or has the Support area of the community been made more difficult to follow the thread of a support discussion?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Is it me, or has the Support area of the community been made more difficult to follow the thread of a support discussion?

I've never been a fan of the format of the support portal of the community, but now it seems that it's been slightly modified to make it even more difficult to browse the threaded discussions that take place between us and the support engineers.  The discussion window has been made so small that it's almost unusable.  IMO, the entire community format needs to be re-architected (I've submitted several ideas in the past that detail my wishes).
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it me, or has the Support area of the community been made more difficult to follow the thread of a support discussion?

Do you mean the little area in the Ticket where you need to scroll threw all the Tickets? If yes this is really not the best solution... Was it different in the past?
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is it me, or has the Support area of the community been made more difficult to follow the thread of a support discussion?

Yes, that's one of the the things I'm referring to.