Re: Is anyone getting this error for the Marketo iPad Events app?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone getting this error for the Marketo iPad Events app?

error retrieving event statuses.

I have an event tomorrow and it's not working at all. I know it's a p2 bug, but can someone please help!!!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried resetting the date of the event? It only works within a two week window. Change the start sate and end date of the event on the summary tab for the live event and make sure the channel is Roadshow.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second Frank.

It is unlineky to be a bug. I just ran a test successfully, setting the roadshow event to Monday 5th August. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've met all those criteria's. and it still errors.

Take a look at the screenshot I took.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6id99pk9plc6u8/image.png
Justin1_Test
Level 2

This is a bug, I have a ticket in with marketo. I've been told engineerig is working on it.
Matthew_Barnet1
Level 2

I know this is an old question, but I just encountered a similar issue that Marketo support helped me resolve, so I'm posting the guidance here to help future wayward travelers...

Besides the Event needing to be within the 2 week window, the 'Event' channel itself needs to be properly configured. Specifically, your "Registered" or other default status must have a corresponding "Mobile Check-in Status" assigned to it. If this is set to "None," any events assigned to that channel will not show up in the app.

To configure this, go into Admin > Tags, and edit the Event channel. Change the 'Mobile Check-in Status' field next to your 'Registered' or default status, and save. Once done, your events should immediately begin appearing within the app.

Jessie_Coluccio
Level 3

Thanks Matthew this worked for me!!