Re: Is There an advantage of creating landing pages, forms and e-mails in Design Studio instead of Marketing Activities?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is There an advantage of creating landing pages, forms and e-mails in Design Studio instead of Marketing Activities?

Hello All, 
    I find assets (Landing Pages, Forms and E-mails) easier to be managed in Marketing Activities when they are in the same folder as the campaigns.  Is there a significant advantage of creating and storing these landing assets in Design Studio or is this just a preference depending on the user?  

Thanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Is There an advantage of creating landing pages, forms and e-mails in Design Studio instead of Marketing Activities?

I only create assets in the Design Studio if they are more templates. For example, all of my forms exist in Design Studio, because I reuse the same ones across multiple landing pages, so it doesn't make sense to copy them around. Emails could be the same way if you templatized autoresponders or anything like that. Other than those exceptions, I keep everything in Marketing Activities.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Same here - all assets that are specific to a program are kept within the program (every program of ours has an "Assets" folder (emails, landing pages, local forms), "Reports" folder and a "Campaign Flows" folder (smart campaigns that move leads into specific program statuses and other automated flows).  Like Matt said, most of our forms are used across multiple programs.  Therefore, we have specific folders in Design Studio for these (e.g., "Gated Content Forms").  Same with our tokenized confirmation/operational emails - those too are kept in Design Studio.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. Create the assests in a program, only put templates in the Design studio. 

I number my items in execution flow instead of putting things into the folders dan mentioned. I don't like disconnecting the "who" & the "what" of assets & campaigns.

0EM50000000SfJB.jpg
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I like your approach, Adam - keeps everything sequential (both assets and smart campaigns).  Here's our structure (this is for a piece of gated content hosted on our website):

0EM50000000SfJV.jpg